About Me

My photo
Our adventures started in amazing Alaska, but have since taken us to beautiful Spokane Valley, Washington. Our family consists of Nick (Dad), Becki (Mom), and our four boys: Alvin, Alex, Rilie, and Jackson. I enjoy homeschooling our kids and we're excited for what adventures Spokane has for us.

Thursday, November 8, 2012

Autumn Leaves & Halloween & Rilie's Birthday

Autumn Leaves

While the fall leaves here are varied in color, shape, and size, they are not as vibrant as the ones I'm used to in Anchorage. They are beautiful, nonetheless. 


We've enjoyed several walks around the complex.




"Wa hooo" is Rilie's new exclamation of excitement. 
The ending "hooo" is very higher pitched. I'll try to catch it on video. 



 My four boys!


Halloween

Alvin wanted to be a pancake, but couldn't pass up the ninja costumes. Rilie picked Buzz Light Year. For the first few days, any time we tried to put it on... he would scream "MINE!", snuggle it to his face, and run away. Eventually, I decided to pin him down and make him put it on... I had mix feelings about that... but it worked. Once we got it on, he enjoyed wearing it. 


Jackson is my little toad. 


Our birthday boy!


Sewer grates... always keeping us away from the real fun.


Oh wait! A puddle!


I can almost reach it...


Oh don't tickle me... I'm fighting being tired. 


New coast guard helicopter from Great Grandpa Welsh. 




Rilie loves his mirror. 

More pictures to come!
























No comments:

Post a Comment