About Me

My photo
Our adventures started in amazing Alaska, but have since taken us to beautiful Spokane Valley, Washington. Our family consists of Nick (Dad), Becki (Mom), and our four boys: Alvin, Alex, Rilie, and Jackson. I enjoy homeschooling our kids and we're excited for what adventures Spokane has for us.

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Facing my underwater demons

Today I jumped in the pool! My goal was 4 laps... but I was able to pull out 36!!! They were not pretty or elegant, and I inhaled lots of water. But, I am so proud of myself. My new Visiting Teacher came over to introduce herself with a plate of brownies. Yes, we celebrated :)

2 comments:

  1. Awesome! Can't wait to see you and the boys :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We can't wait either. Swimming was hilarious. The life guard kept looking at me out of the corner of his eye. I think he was wondering, "Is she okay? Should I do something?"

    ReplyDelete