About Me

My photo
Our adventures started in amazing Alaska, but have since taken us to beautiful Spokane Valley, Washington. Our family consists of Nick (Dad), Becki (Mom), and our four boys: Alvin, Alex, Rilie, and Jackson. I enjoy homeschooling our kids and we're excited for what adventures Spokane has for us.

Sunday, November 13, 2011

Goin' on up...

Things continue to go well for us.

Alvin's homeschool curriculum is beginning to appear at our door. I hope to have all his curriculum by Thanksgiving. It's amazing how quickly he is learning. We've gone from not knowing how to write, to writing a paragraph (fairly independently) in 2 weeks. It's amazing.

Baby is still growing. My progesterone began to fall, so they've increased my dose. Baby has a strong heart beat. We haven't heard it yet, but we got to see it on the ultrasound. I am still very tired, although we found out that is a side-effect of the medicine I am on. So, I've got a double whammy!

Nick's work is going well. His team is finishing up a project right now, so he'll be working late nights. I'll miss the yummy dinners he's been making. Time to pull out the crock pot :)

Paul is loving school and really opening up at home. I think he enjoys having school be a special thing only he goes to. We're having more snuggle time when he gets home, which is very nice!


No comments:

Post a Comment