About Me

My photo
Our adventures started in amazing Alaska, but have since taken us to beautiful Spokane Valley, Washington. Our family consists of Nick (Dad), Becki (Mom), and our four boys: Alvin, Alex, Rilie, and Jackson. I enjoy homeschooling our kids and we're excited for what adventures Spokane has for us.

Thursday, November 10, 2011

Surprise! Surprise!

Well, by now most of the world knows we're expecting! It is so weird and cool.

We were filling out adoption papers again, so it was quite the surprise. I know people think adoption gets people pregnant, and I don't wish to argue with others' personal experiences, but for me... we're pregnant, because we're meant to be. We adopted, because we were meant to adopt. I don't feel like adoption is a fertility program, nor should it ever be seen as such. The children who are adopted, deserve better than that. As for now, I'm enjoying being pregnant, but don't think we are done with adoption. I still feel like there are a few more spirits we are meant to bring to our home through adoption.

We are including our boys as much as possible! We found a short clip for a baby growing from week 1 - 9, and my boys LOVE it! We get out objects that represent its size. Last week, it was the size of a sesame seed; this week, it's the size of a lentil. I don't know about you, but that is some major growth! In two weeks, it will be the size of a grape with fingers, toes, and most of its face formed. Our baby will actually begin looking like a little baby. We are very excited!

I am so grateful for all of my miracles, because all of my children are miracles! Each way they came to us was miraculous and guided by the hand of God. I am so grateful to be their mother, and I am grateful they are all my own. If you ask me which ones are mine, don't be surprised if I say all of them, because they are ALL MINE!


1 comment: