About Me

My photo
Our adventures started in amazing Alaska, but have since taken us to beautiful Spokane Valley, Washington. Our family consists of Nick (Dad), Becki (Mom), and our four boys: Alvin, Alex, Rilie, and Jackson. I enjoy homeschooling our kids and we're excited for what adventures Spokane has for us.

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Just keep swimming, just keep swimming

We are watching Nemo again! I recite this song while walking with Rilie down or up the stairs, but we switch  swimming for walking. When you're hauling a car seat, at a toddler pace, up three flights of stairs... then your toddler wants to turn around, because he missed something... this song helps him move forward and my voice at a pleasant "motherly" tone.

Here are some more pictures!

The markers were out and Rilie decided to be my little girl... then switch gears to appear more manly and apply the ancient tattoos to symbolize his toddler-hood and achievements. Only other toddlers know these signs and symbols and great respect is afforded to those with the most. His cover both forearms, shins, and belly.


Snuggles with Jackson
6 weeks old

Jackson - Mom, your nose is so huge... I just can't look at it anymore.




Proud brothers. 


They asked for a picture with Jackson and posed themselves. I was very impressed. Jackson was crying so Alex popped a binky in. 

VIDEOS



No comments:

Post a Comment