About Me

My photo
Our adventures started in amazing Alaska, but have since taken us to beautiful Spokane Valley, Washington. Our family consists of Nick (Dad), Becki (Mom), and our four boys: Alvin, Alex, Rilie, and Jackson. I enjoy homeschooling our kids and we're excited for what adventures Spokane has for us.

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Day 3...

Day 3.. It took me 28 min 22 seconds to finish 2 miles. I'm pretty proud of that, Wednesday it took me 15 minutes to do 1 mile. Today, I ran for 1.5 miles straight. YEAH!!! I biked 5 miles on double the incline. Today, total calorie burn +500. Total for the week 1500 calories.

There is a 5K at the end of February, but I"m nervous about cold & ice. My friend said they probably keep the streets/path pretty clear. She's probably right. Would I be ready by then???

4 comments:

  1. Keep going! I think you could be ready, just keep running and timing yourself. That is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What race is at the end of February? I've been trying to find info, but can't locate anything...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just looked it up... it's in Fairbanks & on a Sunday. Knowing that, I don't think I'll be going :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nope... that was last years. This years is Saturday, but still in Fairbanks. I don't think I can justify the drive.

    ReplyDelete