About Me

My photo
Our adventures started in amazing Alaska, but have since taken us to beautiful Spokane Valley, Washington. Our family consists of Nick (Dad), Becki (Mom), and our four boys: Alvin, Alex, Rilie, and Jackson. I enjoy homeschooling our kids and we're excited for what adventures Spokane has for us.

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Day 4 & 5

Falling behind here...

Things are going great. Yesterday, I ran 1.61 miles & biked 6 miles. Today, I did a full body work out with weights. I found an awesome website full of routines, www.muscleandstrength.com. Every exercises has a video showing you proper form. I also completed a second workout playlist. Things continue to go well.

As for a new goal, I've been talked into joining a group of sisters doing the Pink Cheeks triathalon. It's considered a "sprint" triathlon: 5K run, 10 K bike, and 30 lap swim (not sure what size the pool is). I'm actually getting really excited about it. I'm already jogging 1/2 the 5 K & biking 10K three days a week. I just need to get swimming down. My friends reassured it's not crazy competitive. Apparently there is an older man that runs it in a tutu.

It will be a fun road trip with some awesome sisters!

1 comment:

  1. I am glad that you have a fun and supportive group of women to work out with. It makes such a huge difference for motivation!

    ReplyDelete