About Me

My photo
Our adventures started in amazing Alaska, but have since taken us to beautiful Spokane Valley, Washington. Our family consists of Nick (Dad), Becki (Mom), and our four boys: Alvin, Alex, Rilie, and Jackson. I enjoy homeschooling our kids and we're excited for what adventures Spokane has for us.

Friday, May 18, 2012

Settling in...

Nick and the boys are away at the Father & Son camp out in Coeur d'alene (Idaho). The quiet is weird, but lovely. Don't get me wrong, I love my boys and their rambunctious ways... but this break is nice. I finished unpacking the boys room, started some laundry, and I'm half way done dealing with the clothing situation in our room. My goal is to finish our room and touch on the homeschool room by the time they get back. Then we'll just have pictures to hang & Nick's computer boxes to sort through.

I have some wonderful pictures to post. I forgot the camera in the car, but hopefully Nick will take some pictures to add. So... pictures to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment