About Me

My photo
Our adventures started in amazing Alaska, but have since taken us to beautiful Spokane Valley, Washington. Our family consists of Nick (Dad), Becki (Mom), and our four boys: Alvin, Alex, Rilie, and Jackson. I enjoy homeschooling our kids and we're excited for what adventures Spokane has for us.

Sunday, June 10, 2012

38 weeks

Today, I am 38 weeks. I've enjoyed the burst of energy this past week. The boys and I are still park hoping. It was a rainy week, so we checked out the children's museum (similar to the Imaginarium in AK), as well as the local & down town mall. Nick and I made 17 freezer meals, and I found a comfy nursing gown & robe. We also found a babysitter and went to the movies Friday night. Avengers was AWESOME!

We found knew motivation for Alvin & Alex to help me clean (and get along). They have to earn their computer time and movies (3 stars = 30 minutes of games; 7 starts = 1 movie). They get a star when I catch them being helpful & getting along with each other (they can't ask for one) OR they offer to do a chore for me. Since we were making freezer meals this Saturday, we thought we'd stop stars for the day and let them watch movies/play games to keep busy... but they were eating each other before we even turned the computers on, so back to stars! They weren't too thrilled, but things perked up very quickly. They are so cute about it. They know they can't ask for a star, so they say things like "Mom see how nice I'm playing with Rilie"; "Alex and I are getting along REALLY well", etc. School gets out this week, so hopefully we can start getting to know more kids. I'm sure that will help too!

This park is around the corner from my chiropractor. 


This is the super big twirly slide.

Alex enjoys hanging under any bars he can find.


Alvin's getting more confident with fireman poles. 
Unfortunately, Rilie is too. 



This is our new van! We love it!




No comments:

Post a Comment