About Me

My photo
Our adventures started in amazing Alaska, but have since taken us to beautiful Spokane Valley, Washington. Our family consists of Nick (Dad), Becki (Mom), and our four boys: Alvin, Alex, Rilie, and Jackson. I enjoy homeschooling our kids and we're excited for what adventures Spokane has for us.

Sunday, June 3, 2012

Happy Birthday Dad!! ~ Your Baby Dragon

Today is my dad's birthday! 

Even though we weren't close enough to celebrate together, 
we celebrated by making a peach & raspberry tart! 

It turned out quite beautiful! And, tasty!

My dad means the world to me and I miss him dearly! Here are some photos I'd like to share. 

At my wedding. 


Teaching Alvin & Alex how to show gratitude for our catch and gut a fish. 

Enjoying a warm fire with Rilie. 

*HAPPY BIRTHDAY*

Love, Your Baby Dragon



1 comment:

  1. Hey when you get a chance email me a slice (recipe) for that tart. It looks gorgeous. Hope you are feeling springy.

    ReplyDelete