About Me

My photo
Our adventures started in amazing Alaska, but have since taken us to beautiful Spokane Valley, Washington. Our family consists of Nick (Dad), Becki (Mom), and our four boys: Alvin, Alex, Rilie, and Jackson. I enjoy homeschooling our kids and we're excited for what adventures Spokane has for us.

Thursday, June 21, 2012

39 weeks...

Things continue to go well. Jackson has dropped and I had my first contraction yesterday & three today. Other than that, no signs of labor coming soon. My midwife feels pretty sure that we won't deliver until July... but acknowledges Jackson can change his mind at any time. A part of me hopes for a 4th of July baby. We already have two in the family, it would be fun to add another.   


I'm making friends. Park Days started this week and it was fun getting to know the other moms. This ward is full of hilarious women! Everyone is full of smiles and the best stories they share shamelessly! That makes me feel more and more confident moving up to number #4. The RS President gave me a list of six sisters that want to watch our kids when we go into labor. A couple of them have sought me out to get to know me and reassure me. It's beyond touching. 


The boys are making friends as well. We decided to throw their birthday party tomorrow... well we decided last weekend, but it's happening tomorrow. I called the families of the 8 boys between the 4 primary classes around their age. 7 of the families are coming! They are all excited to have more boys in the ward (our Cub Pack has 5 cubs total!) Most of the boys have all sisters. Alvin & Alex hung out with one of the boys and he asked them if they wanted to play with make-up, my boys told them "Boys don't play with make up" and thought of another game. HAHA!



2 comments:

  1. You dont want another june baby? Lol! I cannot wait to see pics of jackson! good luck....we'll check on you when were back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have fun!!!! We miss you tons!!!! A June baby would be fun, but I'm warming up to a July baby... although, a TODAY baby would be best :)

    ReplyDelete