About Me

My photo
Our adventures started in amazing Alaska, but have since taken us to beautiful Spokane Valley, Washington. Our family consists of Nick (Dad), Becki (Mom), and our four boys: Alvin, Alex, Rilie, and Jackson. I enjoy homeschooling our kids and we're excited for what adventures Spokane has for us.

Saturday, June 30, 2012

Baby Jackson

I'm tired... and should be sleeping... oh well!

39 weeks! 

Copying Andrea's pose... since my face is so swollen, it's cuter this way!

Sweet precious boy.


Proud brother! Alex held him the next day, he was scared he'd hurt him.
Rilie enjoys poking him, fortunately he is very soft. 


Yes, it's blurry... but oh so cute!

He looks so much like Nick. 
Their noses are different, but everything else is very much the same. 

Gas... what's not to like?

I've got my eye on you!


Proud daddy!



2 comments:

  1. He is so adorable! I'm so glad that he's finally here, and Adam seems to be even MORE excited for our little guy to join us now. Let us know if you need anything!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Upon further inspection... he has Nick's nose too :) His cheeks are chubbying out. Loving it!

    ReplyDelete