About Me

My photo
Our adventures started in amazing Alaska, but have since taken us to beautiful Spokane Valley, Washington. Our family consists of Nick (Dad), Becki (Mom), and our four boys: Alvin, Alex, Rilie, and Jackson. I enjoy homeschooling our kids and we're excited for what adventures Spokane has for us.

Thursday, June 7, 2012

Today, we went to Riverfront Park. Keeping up with Rilie didn't allow a ton of time for pictures, but I did my best. When we bring Nick, you can see more.

Riverfront Park is a cross between a town square, fair grounds, and trail side park. There isn't a fee for entering, but different attractions cost money with in it. Overall, it is a very pretty park that is full of bridges, gardens, and fun things for kids to see.



Now, that is a BIG wagon! Video on FB.

That is the wagon's tire behind them. There are monkey bars under it the boys enjoyed climbing. Unfortunately, Rilie could not reach them. He kept running underneath it with his arms up, flapping his fingers, saying, "Help, help" I felt so bad! Daddy can help him next time. 


There were fun blocks. They're made out of concrete.

We were leaving when we found this "rock wall" under a bridge. 
This is Rilie's second attempt up.

This is his first attempt up. I thought they looked so good I had to get my camera out. Well, he kept going higher and higher while I messed with my bag. Then he began to say, "Help, help". The wonderful mother in me pleaded, "Hold on I'm taking a picture!"














No comments:

Post a Comment