About Me

My photo
Our adventures started in amazing Alaska, but have since taken us to beautiful Spokane Valley, Washington. Our family consists of Nick (Dad), Becki (Mom), and our four boys: Alvin, Alex, Rilie, and Jackson. I enjoy homeschooling our kids and we're excited for what adventures Spokane has for us.

Saturday, July 14, 2012

Cousins

It's such a treat to have cousins close in age. It's amazing to have them with someone you grew up with. It's phenomenal to be in another state and share this moment with both your moms and sister! I feel so blessed that the world is so small and love is so big to bring people together... when it's so easy to be apart. 


There is something I love about each other these... so I'm posting them all!

Jackson (left) and Kael (right)

Kael: Did you hear...


Jackson: Don't cross me! 
I have a hand and I know (am learning) how to use it.

Kael: You're taking up a lot of room there.





No comments:

Post a Comment