About Me

My photo
Our adventures started in amazing Alaska, but have since taken us to beautiful Spokane Valley, Washington. Our family consists of Nick (Dad), Becki (Mom), and our four boys: Alvin, Alex, Rilie, and Jackson. I enjoy homeschooling our kids and we're excited for what adventures Spokane has for us.

Sunday, July 29, 2012

Jackson & Kael's blessing

Today, Jackson and Kael were given a name and a blessing. They both looked adorable!







(Moving these pictures around... is actually difficult)





New family photo!

Other fun pictures:


CUB CAMP!


 Alvin's Cub Pack... 
almost the entire group!
Rilie reclaiming his carseat.

My babies

Rilie's first time holding Jackson... took a couple tries, but then he liked it. 
He kept kissing him on the head. 

And I guess... here's another picture of me. 



No comments:

Post a Comment