About Me

My photo
Our adventures started in amazing Alaska, but have since taken us to beautiful Spokane Valley, Washington. Our family consists of Nick (Dad), Becki (Mom), and our four boys: Alvin, Alex, Rilie, and Jackson. I enjoy homeschooling our kids and we're excited for what adventures Spokane has for us.

Saturday, July 14, 2012

Week 2

2 weeks old

Sleeping Jackson

Proud Daddy!

Kids' Museum

The water table: You can direct the current 
with the walls and send boats, etc. down. 


Bicycle & Traffic Safety Area:

Rilie desperately wants to ride a bike.  


Alex is getting good at traffic hand signals 

Pneumatic Backhoe:


Paper Rockets:


Lincoln Log (kinda) Cabin:


Toddler Tree Fort:

This is the rabbit hole.

There is a hole in the tree trunk up there, with a ladder that goes down. 
It's dark down there and he gets nervous. 



Grammie & Jackson:


Yummy fingers...

Other fun things:


I can make ANYTHING a gun!


Making dinner with a friend. 

I wanted to get Jackson in there, but Rilie only stays in a picture for so long. 
We'll get Jackson in there next time. 

NEW Water Pad!









Pure elation!

Above them are buckets that fill with water and dump on their heads.
They loved it! 

This is a big feat for Rilie. 
These steps swivel and he had to balance a lot to climb them.

Water guns.


Alvin and Alex shooting each other with the water guns. 

CubScouts:

My little cubscout!!! 
I am beyond excited!!!

I am grateful my mom sowed on his badges...
because she loves me and I hate sowing.


They love each other so much!

I love this picture!
















1 comment:

  1. I love that last picture too! It's good to see your mom, since I haven't for 10+ years (it seems like). I'm SO excited for you that she got to visit you and spend time there with you!

    ReplyDelete