About Me

My photo
Our adventures started in amazing Alaska, but have since taken us to beautiful Spokane Valley, Washington. Our family consists of Nick (Dad), Becki (Mom), and our four boys: Alvin, Alex, Rilie, and Jackson. I enjoy homeschooling our kids and we're excited for what adventures Spokane has for us.

Saturday, July 7, 2012

Pictures! Finally...

I bought activities for the boys to enjoy after Jackson came. These were wooden cars for them to paint. Alvin and Alex enjoyed acrylics. We gave Rilie water colors. Rilie enjoyed painting the car, his body, and eventually his tongue. We discouraged painting his tongue. Thanks goodness for non-toxic!

Sweet Jackson

Sweet Rilie

Jackson: 1 week old.


This is how you hold a baby.

 I want my picture taken too!

But, I can only sit still for so long!


Enjoyed the water pad... it's 80 degrees today!
So, I realized you can see Rilie's swollen face. 
I couldn't keep up with him and he was hit in the mouth by a swing. 
Poor guy :( 





Alex rock climbing.

Rilie wanting to copy him.


Jackson stayed under the pavilion, under his umbrella thingy. 

Alex holding Jackson.

Rilie will always be my baby...

Rilie enjoys Jackson's seats and Grammie's phone. 


No comments:

Post a Comment