About Me

My photo
Our adventures started in amazing Alaska, but have since taken us to beautiful Spokane Valley, Washington. Our family consists of Nick (Dad), Becki (Mom), and our four boys: Alvin, Alex, Rilie, and Jackson. I enjoy homeschooling our kids and we're excited for what adventures Spokane has for us.

Monday, July 9, 2012

Things continue to go well...

Things continue to go well. I definitely have the nursing hunch in my shoulders. Good news: Nursing is going really well. Which is a big relief!

The boys are watching way more TV than I'd ever want to admit... but I tell myself it's just until I'm ready to start heading out again. Right now, I allow myself to go out every other day. That's about all I can handle. During sacrament, the bishop was announcing the Pioneer Day activities and mentioned me as their modern pioneer having a baby and coming to Church so quickly. Today, I actually feel like I'm beginning to heal. Hopefully, that will speed up! We're going to Green Bluffs to pick berries for FHE tonight. I'm really excited and resting up so I can enjoy it.

Having my mom here has been wonderful. Having naps and not keeping up with everyday cleaning has been wonderful. My goal is to clean my room today. Hopefully, Nick won't get mad at me :)

Jackson is beyond wonderful sleeper. Four days straight, he's slept 6 hours at night with a 4 hour stretch before and after that. He's gaining weight great, so the pediatrician and midwife are allowing it. They tease me that I make heavy whipping cream... he lost hardly any weight in the hospital and he was almost back at birth weight by week 1. So far, he's a very happy baby. He prefers to be in my arms. Nick is enjoying a mama's boy... he's getting a lot more sleep. Although, Rilie didn't go to bed until midnight last night :)


No comments:

Post a Comment